Thursday 14 January 2010

Testing routing from 2001


I’ve sort of hacked the computer in the archway. It’s simple really – I’m here in 2001 posting blog entries to a server that I know is still around in 2010. Then rerouting those posts to this website. Seems to work.

So, if anyone’s out there, this is me, Maddy. Madelaine Carter. And Mom, Dad, if you’re seeing this…I know it won’t make sense, you’re gonna think this is someone messing around with your mind. But you know, it’s okay. I’m alive, I didn’t die on that plane. Actually, they won’t ever see this. They don’t do computers. They can barely send emails.

So, I guess this is just me talking to myself. Something to do whilst I’m waiting for Sal and Liam to come back with our chinese takeaway.

More later. X

No comments:

Post a Comment