Friday 15 January 2010

George Bush's inbox

I've been trawling through numbnut's Presidential inbox again this morning. Seriously can't believe the dumbass mail he gets from his mates, and the dumbass stuff he replies with! It's all beer and fart gags. I'm serious. And this is THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA'S INBOX!!! THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!

Sheesh.

You know I was a kid the year he got elected. Lemmesee...I was eight. I figured all that stuff in the papers about him being a dumb-ass rich fratboy was just the 'others', you know, the Democrats bitching and whining coz they lost the election. Looking at this stuff, I guess they were right all along. He's a total doofus.

Mind you, I'll have to post Donald Rumsfeld's fart gag, sometime. It is pretty funny.

*sigh* Liam's just looked over my shoulder and asked what a 'fratboy' is. God, he's so-o-o-o nineteenth century.

No comments:

Post a Comment